Published by Satimage-software on 7 Feb 2017
"Automation environment"Smile is a fully scriptable free AppleScript based working environment to develop user interfaces, automate tasks and enhance your personal productivity.
It offers both a set of production technologies and a natural fashion of having them work together so that you produce faster and better, you automate frequent tasks and you control complex operations.
The technologies available to Smile's users include:
- an AppleScript editor with many scripting helpers, and unique AppleScript Terminal windows,
- an editor of scripted interfaces,
- a text editor for ASCII and Unicode, with a search-and-replace tool supporting Regular Expressions,
- a XML editor,
- a Regular Expression engine,
- a XML and p-list engine,
- a 2D graphic engine, where you program vectorial PDF graphics by script,
- commands for driving industrial interfaces: RS232 serial communication, digital I/O, LED display.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
What's new in this version: Release notes are available at: http://www.satimage.fr/software/en/releases/releasesmilex_34.html
Updated7 Feb 2017
Downloads410 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Smile regular edition on 12 May 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: