"Keyword based Database Search Engine"
SQLOne - Database Search Engine is a search application for enterprise databases. Instead of needing to go into specific apps to search a certain SQL database type, you can instead use this single application to perform keyword based searches across all connected databases. Locate matching tables of data, but also related ones too. Uses intelligence ranking to position results in the most relevant order. XML API can facilitate search results in XML format. Search hosted portals like Intranets, Human Resources Management Systems, and more. Customizable results layout.
SQLOne - Database Search Engine Key Features:
- Access multiple enterprise SQL databases across a network
- Access off-site public databases
- Run searches across multiple databases
- Produce exact and related search results
- Group different databases together within one set of search results
- Windows and Linux versions
SQLOne - Database Search Engine is a full search app for corporations that use many different databases and database types.
Requirements: 512 MB RAM,P IV 1 GHz,200 MB hard disk space