"JiraBrowser - Jira Plugin for TortoiseSVN"JiraBrowser - Jira Issue Tracker Plugin for TortoiseSVN (subversion) to Jira - allow select issues as comment from TortoiseSVN when you commit changes.
The list of tasks is loaded from Jira.
Can be used in MS Visual Studio, together with VisualSVN.
Short installation guide.
2. Add this plugin for your working copy path:
- Open TortoiseSVN\settings\Issue TrackerIntegration.
- Press Add
- Set your working copy path and select JiraBrowserPlg.JiraBrowserPlugin
3. When you commit chenges in your working copy, you can select issues when you press "choose issues" button.
4. Set Jira access settings in JiraBrowserPlugin in File\Settings and text output pattern.
5. Create custom filters in Jira
Requirements: .NET Framework 3.0 SP1| 3.5,TortoiseSVN >= 1.5.1|Jira 3.13
What's new in this version: 1.3 + Find in Selected Project by text + Find Issues by Key + Add Comment, Start Progress, Stop Progress actions * Settings may not be saved after changing
Top user review