Published by Fastlink2 on 14 Feb 2016
"ID Application Protector secure exe files."ID Application Protector is a security program specifically designed to encrypt Windows executables. It protects them against reverse engineering or cracking, safely compressing and shrinking their sizes by as much as 70%, securing them against possible attacks.
- Encodes executable files
- Compresses files, shrinking 70% of their size
- Decompresses with high performance
- Protects against bugs and spies
- Detects viruses and secures against alteration
- Encrypts executable files to keep their content secure and safe from others accessing your files. It allows you to later restore them, recovering the original content before encrypting. It supports .exe files, as well as .dll and .ocx.
- ID Application Protector, at your request, encodes selected files under a protection password key. It also enables you to be the only one allowed to decrypt the applications or programs.
- Applies patching actions to files, during runtime. While encrypting and compressing, targeted files are patched by ID Application Protector to ensure the original content and quality is being preserved.
- Compresses any program code, data and resources, by shrinking files' size up to 70% of their standard length. It also allows you to store more executable files on your disk without loosing contained information or data.
- Decompresses fast and with highest performances. ID Application Protector is one of the best decompressing programs available, ensuring extremely fast and efficient actions.
- ID Application Protector offers anti debugger and anti-decompiling protection techniques. It also provides anti-generic dumper, anti API spy and anti-patch techniques.
- Protects against virus and hacker attacks. ID Application Protector offers complete protection against attacks targeting your executable files. By encrypting and compressing programs and applications, you secure them against any outside contact.
Requirements: Internet Explorer 5, 20 Mb free RAM
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested ID Application Protector on 14 Feb 2016 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: