"Universal source code converter."
Are you a programmer? Would you like to include your code into a website or document? As the name suggests, Highlight, it will help you transform your code to be easier to read in BBCode, TeX, HTML, XHTML, SVG, ODT formats.
Here’s a quick rundown:
- Colored highlights will make your code easy to understand and read
- Support for over 180 different programming languages
- More than 80 color schemes already defined for you
- It can reformat your code and add indentation for your Java, C++, C, C# code
- If you have different modules written in different programming languages, Highlight will recognize it
- The syntax elements have been created as regular expressions for the more advanced users or simple string lists
- Support for plugins
Download Highlight and sharing your code on the web will become easier.
Updated9 Sep 2020
Downloads1,787 (1 last week)
Top user review