Published by Procon Systems on 6 May 2014
"Command Line Text Find and Replace Utility"A Windows Console program designed to simplify find and replace text changes in sets of Microsoft Visual Studio Project files or files organised in directory trees. Primarily designed for programmers - who want to change class, function or identity names in many source files; and web designers - so that they can automate coordinated changes to the many files comprising large websites.
FR allows you to:-
* search case sensitively or insensitively,
* search for whole word or partial matches,
* search and replace control characters and non ASCII characters using Escape Sequences,
* search and replace in both text and (some) binary files,
* include subdirectories in the search,
* use @File lists containing multiple find/replace pairs,
* parse Microsoft Visual Studio Project Files to find target files,
* show changed lines and corresponding line numbers,
* specify target files with multiple wild carded pathnames, or
* use @File lists of target files (with wild carded pathnames for both the @Files and the individual file paths given in the @Files), and
* run a TEST mode check to list the files that will be affected.
* function as just a text FIND utility.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested FR Command Line Text Find and Replace on 6 May 2014 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: