"A MultiDatabase Manager"
Database .NET is a database management tool for programmers who work with one or many types of databases during their working day. Access database management systems either locally or remotely from a great distance. Connect to Access, SQL Server, MySQL, SQL Azure, SQLite, Oracle, IBM Informix, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, Sybase ASE, and other databases connected via ODBC connection. Run SQL queries to see what results will come out. See table structure to see what columns have been created so far and how the data is recorded and structured. Shrink or compress larger databases for greater speeds. Visualize data to make it easier to work with.
Database .NET Key Features:
- Database management system
- Connect to Access, SQL Server, MySQL, SQL Azure, SQLite, Oracle, IBM Informix, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, Sybase ASE, and other databases connected via ODBC connection
- Run SQL queries, see results
- Visually see the structure of tables
- Requires .Net Framework 3.5 or later
- Requires Windows
Database .NET is a useful database management tool for many database types.
Requirements: .Net Framework 3.5
Updated19 Feb 2018
Downloads2,149 (19 last week)
Top user review