Reviewed by Gabriel Cojocaru on 2 Dec 2013
"Designed to strip ANSI codes."
Do you want to get rid of ANSI codes from your documents? Or perhaps you’re editing a document that was created under a different operating system like Linux or Unix and you notice some weird symbols that are out of place. Ansifilter, as the name suggests, will strip the document from every ANSI code it finds.
Here are the core functions:
- You can convert the document to RTF, HTML, TeX, LaTeX or even BBCode (for online forums) to preserve the existing formatting
- All common text formatting are available: bold, italic, underline
- You can choose to preserve the color coding
- Wrap long lines with a click of the button
- Recognizes colors blue, cyan, black, red, white, yellow, green, xterm 256 color codes
Download Ansifilter if you need to clean your document from ANSI symbols.
Updated16 Mar 2023
Downloads652 (3 last week)
Download Ansifilter 2.19 (5.64 MB)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Ansifilter on 16 Mar 2023 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: