"COM interface to windows registry in ASP/WSH"
Advanced PC users often want to explore the Windows registry and edit it to meet their specifications. With the ASP Windows Registry Editor program, that task just became a whole lot easier. Use the program's COM interface to read, enumerate, and modify registry keys and values within the Windows Registry. ASP, WSH, VBA, IE, VBS, J-Script, and T-SQL are just a few of the compatible environments. There is also built-in functionality that allows you to work on registries remotely, as well as log on to user accounts if you know the proper credentials and have been granted access.
Key Features of ASP Windows Registry Editor:
- Easy way to read, enumerate, and modify registry values and keys
- ASP, WSH, VBA, IE, VBS, J-Script, and T-SQL supported
- Remote registry and login with proper user credentials and access
- Free to try today, and $40 to purchase the full version
- Requires Windows XP OS or newer
Top user review