"Creating script files for Nullsoft NSIS"
If you are a software developer that creates desktop programs, chances are you’re on the lookout for a reliable utility that will create installers for your applications, to help you deploy them quickly, easily and safely to your end users’ computers.
NSIS (Nullsoft Install System) is one of the best, free solutions for you, but unfortunately it is not very friendly to newcomers. That’s why you need Mihov NSIS Helper, to add a simple and straightforward graphical interface and help you create scripts that NSIS can compile and generate the setup file.
Here are the key features:
- Select the files you need to include in your project
- Choose the folder where your program will be installed
- Pick an icon for your final setup file
- Create shortcuts for any file included in your package
- Manage the uninstall process and delete the shortcuts created if the user wants to remove your program
- Run the program after the installation has been completed successfully
- Create desktop and quicklaunch icons to help the users locate your app quickly
Install Mihov NSIS Helper if you want to create setup packages without having to generate by hand script files that NSIS will compile.
What's new in this version: Option to add desktop and quicklaunch icons.
Updated13 Oct 2020
Downloads500 (1 last week)
Top user review