Published by InstallAware Software Corporation on 3 May 2006
DeveloperInstallAware Software Corporation
Updated3 May 2006
Downloads334 (1 last week)
"Squeeze Windows Installer Setups by 15%-50%"Now with Setup Squeezer for Windows Installer and Setup Squeezer for InstallShield, you can take advantage of InstallAware`s industry-leading package compression - without having to migrate your setup projects.
Setup Squeezer offers :
* Simplicity - a very simple wizard interface helps you intelligently unpack and repackage existing setups.
* Cross-Platform Support - the Setup Squeezer runtime supports all modern versions of Windows from Windows 95 to Windows Vista.
* Greater User Control - Unlike with other tools, users can click cancel to abort the extraction process.
* Very Small Footprint - The extraction can be performed with as little as 32MB of physical memory.
* Nested Installation Support - Nested installation packages are recursively scanned, opened, and automatically recompressed.
* Advanced Package Compression - Setup Squeezer performs up to 5x better than ZIP, CAB, RAR, or SITX formats.
* Improved User Experience - Setup Squeezer improves download performance and reduces user frustration with rapid unpacking.
* Rapid Compression - Realize significant time savings when running Setup Squeezer on dual-core and hyper-threaded machines.
Setup Squeezer compression technology provides the best rates in the compression industry, outperforming all traditional archive management and setup creation programs:
* Setup Squeezer's data crunching algorithm ensures that setups are as small as possible.
* The advanced LZMA encoder used in InstallAware uses technologically superior methods of eliminating redundancies across multiple files.
* Setup Squeezer provides BCJ2 filters that pre-process your executables and increase their compressibility.
Requirements: 32 MB RAM
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested InstallAware Setup Squeezer for MSI on 4 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: