"Create MSI package and repackage EXE to MSI"
Are you a software developer looking for the simplest solution to deploy your applications as MSI package installers? You should take a look at EMCO MSI Package Builder, an application that can auto-detect the files that need to be packed into the installer by monitoring and tracking the resources needed by your program while it runs. You can also choose the manual route where you can specify the resources you want included using a very intuitive visual editor.
Here’s what you need to know about this program:
- You can easily create MSI packages that will install your programs on your clients’ Windows machines
- Modify previously created installation packages
- Transform EXEs into MSIs and vice versa
- Create silent installers
- Choose the automatic or manual module (if you want more control) to make your MSI
- Create MSI packages specifically created for remote installation; you’ll be able to deploy your apps remotely with ease using the GPO (Group Policy)
- Change any existent installation process and rebuild it as MSI
- Merge two or more installation processes together
Download this program and creating MSI package installers will become child’s play.
Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, 2 GB of RAM, 250 MB of free disk space.
What's new in this version: Version 8.1 includes monitoring of Windows Firewall changes and a few bug fixes.
Top user review