"Distribute a single file executable."
Are you a software developer? Do you want to deploy your products without the traditional use of an installer? Alloy creates a single executable file that contains all the files needed for your project and when it’s run, it will extract everything automatically.
Here’s why you should use Alloy to distribute your software products:
- Your customers won’t have anything to install, they just run the executable and have access to the program
- Advanced compression systems that will minimize the size of your project
- Using the Dependence Scanner module you’ll be able to pack only the files needed to run your program
- Works with all Windows versions and programming languages PHPExe, Visual Basic, Visual DialogScript, Delphi, C++
- Register the libraries and active-x objects you need before running the main .exe
Download Alloy and create a single executable file for your clients, instead of a traditional installer.
Requirements: Pentium 90+ Mhz or Compatible
What's new in this version: Fixed order urls to new checkout page with several purchase options and updated copyright information.
Top user review