Published by Mitov Software on 27 Nov 2020
"Visual Live Data Binding for Delphi VCL/FMX"Now you can create complex database, application, business logic, and user interface in minutes without writing code, using practically any existing Delphi or C++ Builder component, and enjoy the full power of graphical application development with the OpenWire Graphical Editor.
You can add OpenWire pins at design time to any public or published property event or method of any component or form with the simple click of the mouse!
Once the pins are added, you can use the OpenWire editor to connect the components forming the visual live binding, and your application will be ready.
- Add pins to public, and published Properties, Events, and Methods with easy to use editor.
- Filter by name visibility(public, published), and type(properties, methods, events).
- Easily manage the properties once created.
- Includes binding for TDataSet components, TField, TStringGrid, and TBindNavigator.
- Includes bindings for Bitmaps, and Images.
- Includes bindings for Textures.
- Supports both VCL and FireMonkey.
- Visual Graphical Editor to connect the created pins.
- No code to write.
Requirements: Delphi or C++ Builder 10.3 or higher
OSAndroid, iPhone, Linux, Mac OS, Windows
Updated27 Nov 2020
Downloads45 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Visual Live Binding for Delphi on 1 Dec 2020 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: