Published by Mitov Software on 27 Nov 2020
"Video Capture & Processing VCL/FMX Library"Delphi/C++ Builder VCL and FireMonkey/FMX components for fast video processing.
Allows fast complex video manipulations with zero lines of program code.
The library supports many different technologies and allows any mixture of them.
Also includes visual graphical editor for codeless development and Visual Live Bindings.
- Video Capture - from analog or digital video sources like FireWire/IEEE1394 cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, with/without audio
- Capture Screen - activity to video
- Playback - video and DVD using VFW, Windows Media Encoder, DirectShow, and FFMpeg
- Video Out - Send video to camcorders or rendering cards like BlackMagic DeckLink
- Recording - in AVI, VFW, DirectShow, Windows Media Encoder, and FFMpeg
- Broadcasting - video over IP using Windows Media Format
- Receiving - remote video over IP using Windows Media Format
- Large number of filters for gamma correction, basic edge detection, noise removal, image adjustments and more
- Geometric Transformations - Rotate, Re-size Shear, Warp, Mirror, the image
- Converter - video rate, format and more
- Mixer - mixes two or more video streams with different modes, sizes and rates
- PlugIn filters filters - allow usage of the FreeFrame, VirtualDub, and Direct Media Object(DMO) plug-ins
- Layer rendering - renders layers and effects over the video
- Effects - Transition, fade, frame diff, Fire, Ripple, Fisheye, Swirl, Tube and more
- Switches - enable, disable and queue video streams
- Compressors - Compress and decompress video streams VFW, WMV and DirectShow
- Generators - for video from images
- Masks, Overlays, and transparency - applying masks, and mixing videos with transparent colors
- Histogram - analize and equalize in RGB, YUV, XYZ, HLS and more
- Vector Scope - generates vector scope from the video
- Scope and Waterfall - Wave, spectrum, histogram and more plotting
Free for non-commercial use.
Requirements: Delphi or C++ Builder 10.3 or higher
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested VideoLab VCL on 26 Mar 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: