"Visual Basic Recent Files Editor. VB Add-In"
VBRecent is a Visual Basic coding facilitator that lets the programmer get a clear idea and better access to recently accessed files. This will be particularly useful to programmers who work on multiple projects during their working week or whom access an extended list of files on a single project. VBRecent can be used both as a Visual Basic Add-in or as a standalone app which is a helpful extra. The file list shows recent files, whether they still exist, last modified date/time, and project path. It is then easy to click the desired files and open then with a single click.
VBRecent Key Features:
- View a comprehensive list of recently accessed Visual Basic files
- Select the files to open as a batch task
- See file names, whether they still exist, last modified information and file path
- Use as Visual Basic Add-in or as standalone app
- Requires Windows ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or 8
VBRecent is a Visual Basic recent files add-in and separate app to help locate and open multiple project files in a single action.
Requirements: Win ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8
What's new in this version: Added loading from add-in
Updated14 Mar 2021
Downloads252 (2 last week)
Top user review