"Delphi components for making video chats"
RVMedia is a video cam package to control local web cameras and IP cameras. Change the camera orientation by rotating it into a better position. Hear what is going on at a given camera if it was a microphone. Pick up both video and audio content coming from IP cameras over the net. Create video chats or conferences by connecting to apps or using the package as the client and server for others to connect to and chat. Numerous components from Delphi and C++ Builder VCL are included to facilitate working with the many types of cameras.
RVMedia Key Features:
- Package to monitor locally connected cameras and IP cameras over the net
- Pull in both video and audio feeds
- View multiple camera feeds at the same time
- Connect other users to the app and enter a discussion
- Requires Delphi 6-XE5, C++Builder 2006-XE5
RVMedia is a video camera viewing app to connect to local and IP cameras over the net.
Requirements: Delphi 7-11 (also C++Builder 2009-11 and Lazarus for Windows and Linux, but not in this trial)
What's new in this version: - new TRVCamSound component (reading sound from videos) - FFmpeg 5 support - wait animation - improved sound in Linux
Top user review