Published by Softvoile on 10 Aug 2014
"PSTracker a plug-in for Microsoft VC++ 6.0."Project Source Tracker - A plug-in for Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 used to collect various statistical information on the current project.
Do you create your projects in Microsoft Visual C++? Are you interested in the speed and productivity of your work? Do you want to know how long you spend in MSVC, MSDN? How much you work a day? How much effort has been spent on developing this or that project? In this case you should install Project Source Tracker and all the information will be at hand. PSTracker allow you know how much time you spend on your projects and tasks.
Project Source Tracker allows you to collect the following statistical data on the project:
- The time spent in MSVC.
- The time spent in MSDN (with VC running).
- The time spent in the application being developed (only for exe applications with VC running).
- The time spent in other applications(when VC is running).
- The time spent in other applications.
- The number of compilations.
- The overall compilation time.
- The number of lines, symbols and commented symbols added to the project files.
Project Source Tracker allows you to view the data either as a summary for the entire working time or just for a separate day.
- Open project folder under which you are working in the explorer window.
- Open project folder under which you are working in the FAR
Requirements: VC 6.0 ++
Updated10 Aug 2014
Downloads46 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Project Source Tracker for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.