"A procedural programming language."
Agena is a programming language that is used for procedural aspects like scientific, linguistic and educational applications that will benefit from this approach. Scripting can be developed using Agena. The programming syntax partly looks like SQL and also Lua with a basic Algol 68 design being taken in its construction. The interpreter that comes with Agena can handle advanced mathematics, complex text processing, procedures and data structures that can adapt to requirements more easily than other coding languages. Final packages ready for distribution can be molded, configured and created easily too.
Agena Key Features:
- Agenda is a new programming language
- Focuses on procedural approach to coding
- Ideal for scientific, linguistic and educational applications
- Basic Algol 68 appearance, with programming syntax elements from SQL and Lua
- Procedures supported
- Data structures are flexible for storing different kinds of data
- Interpreter included
- Create final distribution packages of complete applications
Agena is a new programming language with a logical, procedural approach to its development.
Requirements: Intel(tm) 386-compatible CPUs
Updated9 Jul 2020
Downloads1,349 (1 last week)