Published by HvB Computer Engineering on 3 Dec 2005
DeveloperHvB Computer Engineering
Updated3 Dec 2005
Downloads334 (3 last week)
"Much more than a database grid!"blueshell Active Tables are much more than a database grid!
blueshell Active Tables are designed to connect Visual Basic 5/6 as well as all the languages of .NET (like C#, VB.NET and J#) to various databases including Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Jet and more.
With only a few entries, you may design your database client using ADO. You can also build table grids and table forms as well.
blueshell Active Tables allows you to develop reliable and easy-to-use database applications in no time at all!
"blueshell Active Tables" needs the Visual Basic 6 Runtime available free from Microsoft. Microsoft Visual 5/6 is recommended and richly supported.
If you want to use the .NET framework "blueshell Active Tables for .NET" is available for download!
Advantages of blueshell Active Tables
ADVANCED GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE
- The user may switch between grid view and form view
- Supports inserting and deleting records and undo changes by graphical interface
- Supports sorts and filters at SQL level
- Enables Finds as well as Goto record number
- Supports checkboxes and datepickers in both views
- Multi-language: English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and Finnish built-in, other languages customizable
- Observes table relationships by automatic linking between different Active Tables
- Based on ADO
- Supports VB6's DataEnvironment as well as direct SQL statements
- Allows linkage of blueshell's controls, .NET controls and of custom controls to the form view
- Can be bound to .NET data sources
- Can be a .NET data source
- No rapid generating with hard editing but rapid generating and easy editing
- Supports Visual development
- Rich support of Visual Studio for .NET
- bAt Master Add-In for Visual Basic 5+6
More info on http://www.blueshell.com
Requirements: Windows XP,2000,2003 or VB6 Runtime + ADO
What's new in this version: Automatic form view, OLE fields
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested blueshell Active Tables on 19 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: