Published by Polar on 6 May 2020
"SpellChecking component with source code."Polar SpellChecker Component adds SpellChecking capability to your Windows and Web based application supporting ActiveX/COM, DLL and .NET interface. Polar SpellChecker Component includes 14 dictionaries which are free to download and are fully functional with the trial version.
Full source code comes with the component - at no extra cost! Source code is valuable both for further customization as well as for security reasons. You will find such an extra value with no other SpellChecking component!
Built-in features make Polar SpellChecker Component the best choice for all Windows and Web application developers: it is intuitive to use, yet rich with advanced SpellChecking functionality.
- Easy integration with RichEdit and Edit text controls
- Language Tables Builder (SPT)
- building Polar SpellChecker Language Tables - support for every possible language
- Simultaneous use of multiple dictionaries
- Support for text statistics
- As-you-type spell checking and auto correction
- Informing the developer through events about everything that is going on inside the component
- dictionaries based on new and refined words lists (English (US), English (UK), German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Latin, Slovenian , Czech, Croatian
- improved suggestion algorithm
- Non modal dialogs available
- Possibility to easily translate or modify dialog
- Zoom feature
- Allows you to zoom in RichTextBox and work with SpellChecker
SpellChecker Component is compatible with a wide range of development languages and platforms, including:
- MS Visual Basic
- MS Visual Basic .NET
- MS Visual C++
- MS Visual C++ .NET
- MS FoxPro for Windows
- MS Active Server Pages
- MS Active Server Pages .NET
- MS Visual C# .NET
- Borland C++Builder
- Borland Delphi
- Any other 32-bit programming environments that support ActiveX components
Requirements: Windows-based application
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Polar SpellChecker Component on 1 Aug 2013 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: