"Control services & programs in LAN on time"
Service Timer is a LAN control center that is designed to be simple and easy to use. Run services and turn them off when wanting to save on resources. Start programs at a certain time. Stop programs at set times. Log off all computers over a LAN at a specific time. Manage different hosts and all PCs connected to a local area network. Simple menu options to pick between the features available to control the LAN operations available to users. Manage LAN operations whether working via a workgroup, Active Directory or domain server.
Service Timer Key Features:
- Control operations on a LAN network from a single app
- Start, stop and restart services
- Start, Stop or restart apps
- Shut down apps or services at specific times or when a timer runs to zero
- Restart or shutdown computers on the LAN
- Requires .Net Framework 4.0
Service Timer is a LAN control panel that makes it easier to work with hosts on a LAN network.
Requirements: .Net Framwork 4.0; Internet Connect
What's new in this version: Program schema modify; Help file modify; Decrease setup file size; Installation more smarter;
Top user review