Published by Lost Luggage Studios on 21 Jan 2019
"Easier way to run scripts on a MySQL server"SQL Runner is a small utility that lets you store and run SQL scripts against MySQL servers. This program lets you build Script Sets that contain as many SQL scripts as you want. Each script consists of a test (for determining if the fix is required), a fix (for updating the SQL data), and notes that you can use to store any additional information about the script. Script Sets are stored as XML files, and thus are quite easy to back up, share, and store in version controlled folders.
* Support for MySQL servers -- tested against MySQL 4.x and 5.x servers.
* Can store and manage multiple server connections
* Can store and manage multiple Script Sets
* Each Script Set can contain multiple Scripts
* Run scripts and tests individually or in batch modes
* Runs on Windows and Linux (possibly Mac OSX too, but not tested)
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0 (or Mono equivalent); MySQL server to connect to
DeveloperLost Luggage Studios
Updated21 Jan 2019
Downloads293 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested SQL Runner on 27 Jan 2019 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: