"Professional, secure, easy-to-use Wiki server"
This program will facilitate communication between different groups of people. It's the perfect tool if you’re working with partners you can’t see face to face. If you decide to install this program, you’ll be able to share important files, synchronize schedules and update on the projects’ status.
Here’s a quick look at what ProjectForum can do for you:
- Although the program is based on a workgroup wiki server, you don’t need to install a web server, set up databases or configuration files
- You can use any web browser to access the app
- Since you may share sensitive information, ProjectForum has modules that handle the security aspect
- Support for RSS feeds
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Use SSL to make sure no one can intercept your communication
- Send private messages, create to-do lists, share news, etc
Install ProjectForum if you need to synchronize and manage the current activities with coworkers or employees.
What's new in this version: Various bug fixes and changes
Top user review