"Automation tool for enterprise workflow."
Altova FlowForce Server is a workflow document control center. The software runs on triggers to check whether a certain document/file or collection of documents/files have been altered and to then ensure the right connected server has a version of this latest change. Loops and conditions can be set for how workflow information can be shared between servers in an efficient manner rather than all being located on a single server. The FlowForce Server performs the data transmission function. Other products from the developer that this software can communicate with include a StyleVision server can create documents, reports and e-forms, a RaptorXML Server to provide XML-related information, and a MapForce Server to deal with Excel, web services, SQL databases, and other file types.
Altova FlowForce Server Key Features:
- Uses FlowForce Server to transmit data and documents between servers
- MapForce Server can change data types and transform information
- StyleVision Server can create documents, reports and e-forms
- Setup flow control with triggers, conditional actions, loops and more
- Full error handling
- Execution log
- Create access permissions, privileges and roles for users
- Web interface for all related servers
Altova FlowForce Server is a document and workflow transmission, conversion, reporting and sharing tool for the Enterprise.
What's new in this version: Bug fixes and other enhancements
Price$250 Buy full version
Updated14 Apr 2023
Downloads603 (1 last week)
Top user review