"Block unwanted IP addresses."
Do you want to stop hackers, spammers and other troublemakers in their tracks? With BeeThink IP Blocker you create your own lists of IPs that need to be blocked automatically and prevented from accessing your system.
Here are the main features:
- If you’re running a Windows powered web server, you can use this application to block different IPs based on their country location on autopilot (the app will work modify the .htaccess files accordingly)
- The utility can be used as a firewall (block connections based on the requesting IPs, port that needs to accept connections, protocol – HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/IRC/UDP…, etc)
- Works with all major 32 and 64-bit Windows releases (XP, 2000, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, 2003)
- Monitor and block network communications in real time
- Lookup any offending IP address and get all the available information (ownership, address, etc)
- Keep IP white lists and black lists for the connections you want enabled or disabled by default
Install BeeThink IP blocker if you want to protect your computer from unwanted connections.
Requirements: Windows 2000 or higher
What's new in this version: Bugs fixed
Top user review