Vectir WiFi and Bluetooth Remote Control 184.108.40.206
- Buy $4.95
- Developer Link 1 (non https vectir-setup-full.zip)
- Download3k US (vectir-setup-full.zip)
- Download3k EU (vectir-setup-full.zip)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"PC remote control software."
Vectir WiFi and Bluetooth Remote Control is a remote control app that can help control a PC from any a Windows Phone, Android or Blackberry device.
There is a PC remote control server software package which has to be installed on the main PC. Then the user who owns a Blackberry, Android or Windows Phone device can install their respective mobile apps in order to use the device to take control of the PC. This is ideal when the user is watching a TV, movie or streaming service via the computer and their monitor or big screen TV.
IR Remote control is supported via USB-UIRT, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. A number of other applications can use the same technology to provide support such as Spotify, Winamp, VLC, iTunes, Windows Media Player and PowerPoint. These types of apps do well with remote control because they focus on music playback, movie and TV recording playback and slide presentation.
The design of the remote control app appearance can be changed to suit the user's tastes and sensibilities. This can make the smartphone a bit more fun to use than the old dumb remote control device.
The controls extend beyond playback to be able to access the media library to select tunes directly without needing to get up and go over to the laptop or personal computer. The computer desktop can also be controlled using the virtual keyboard on the smart phone or tablet device. Also, the volume control and mouse can be controlled via the mobile device as well.
The installation of Vectir WiFi and Bluetooth Remote Control is a two step process. First, the Windows server app has to be installed. This will receive the remote signals from the mobile device. Secondly, the mobile app needs to be installed to the user's mobile device in order to communicate successfully between the mobile and the PC.
Vectir WiFi and Bluetooth Remote Control PC Server app requires Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 (32/64 bit supported). The mobile apps have different requirements which can be verified at their respective web sites.
The PC Server app sits in the background and pretty much runs itself. The main controls are with the mobile app.
The mobile app is able to connect remotely to the PC, switch to a trackpad type on-screen interface and lets the user move the mouse around. There is a keyboard button in the bottom-left corner to select the keyboard at the appropriate time. So it is possible for the user to use their tablet device to access a web browser on the PC, click on the address bar and then switch to the on-screen keyboard to typing in a new address to browse on the bigger screen.
Such actions are less simple to do on a smaller sized smart phone screen, but it is quite possible to play, pause, rewind and take other actions on media which suit a smaller screen better.
Overall, the remote interface feels very smooth with little detectable lag unless dragging an icon across the desktop on the mobile device in which case there will be a bit of a delayed reaction back on the PC screen as there is with any remote connection software.
- Remote control PC server and 3 remote control mobile apps
- Control the PC from a smart phone or tablet
- Manage playback on digital movies, TV, tube sites or music playback
- Search through a catalog for the right content to be played
- Can use mobile screen as a track pad to move the mouse across the PC screen
- On-screen keyboard can be turned on to type on the mobile device and send the key strokes over to the PC
- Connect over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Works with many applications including Windows Media Player, Spotify, iTunes, Winamp, VLN and PowerPoint
- Adjust volume levels on the mobile app
- Custom design remote app appearance
- Free and Premium version available
- Typical small lag with mouse movements and other actions that slow down over remote connections
- Some functions will be easier to perform on a tablet than a smart phone and visa versa
Radmin Remote Control uses secure AES 256-bit encryption and is a premium product for remote connections.
Vectir WiFi and Bluetooth Remote Control is a useful remote package that aims more at controlling media playback and access the media library than as a pure play remote connection package. But it can do both.
Requirements: 1GHz CPU, 256MB RAM, .net Framework 4.0, Windows XP (SP3), Vista, 7 or 8
What's new in this version: iOS support added, Polish translation added, remote desktop updates
Popular downloads in Network tools
- SoftPerfect Network Scanner 8.2
Fast multipurpose IP, SNMP, NetBIOS scanner.
- Netman 6.41
Netman - PC Remote Access & Control Software
- TeamViewer 11.0.64630
Remote control and online meetings
- Ammyy Admin 3.0
Ammyy Admin - Free Remote Desktop Sharing
- Free IP Scanner 3.3
A very fast IP scanner and port scanner.
- Tiny DHCP Server 1.3.5582
Tiny Dhcp Service for Windows.
- Angry IP Scanner 3.9.1
A very fast and small IP scanner.
- uTorrent 3.6.0 Build 47016
Efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client.
- Internet TV & Radio Player 5.5.2
Watch TV and listen radio stations on your PC
- StrongDC++ 2.42
Client for sharing in Direct Connect network.