Microsoft OneNote 2311 Build 17029.20068
- Developer Link 1
- Download3k US (ver 2016 1704 Build 8067.2115, setuponenotefreeretail.x86.en-us_.exe)
- Download3k EU (ver 2016 1704 Build 8067.2115, setuponenotefreeretail.x86.en-us_.exe)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"Collect your information in one easy-to-find"
The Microsoft OneNote product probably lacks the advertisement because it is difficult to say without thorough immersion into the product what it does. To say that it is a note taking manager is to say nothing about the program that offers extensive functionality and ease of use, plus full integration with Word and Outlook.
Users who are totally unfamiliar with the application will spend some time getting used to controls and studying the features, but the time spent is well worth it. OneNote does offer some peace of mind storing and managing your ideas, books to read, movies to watch, medical information, online identities, business projects, travel lists, shopping and to-do lists. You can save and edit text, conduct research using online dictionaries and Thesaurus, save video and audio in your OneNote notebook. One handy feature is the ability to create a notebook you can share with other users and store it on the server or in a shared folder on your PC.
Microsoft pushes tablets and disregards proper marketing of this powerful, almost omnipotent, application, and it is a mistake. Try it out; you will not want to part with it.
Installation requirements for OneNote are: 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher; memory 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher; hard disk 1.5 GB. Drive CD-ROM or DVD-ROM; display 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor.
To test the application you must apply for a trial key.
Interface is more than intuitive – everything is on the surface, so users just need to spend some time testing the capabilities of this tool. The application offers several modules – Work Notebook, Personal Notebook and Notebook Guide. Each module has a number of categories; each category offers templates. The convenient tab switch is in multicolored design, so you always know where you are at the moment. Within the notebook, we have folders, sections, pages, sub-pages. Navigating is easy once users become familiar with the controls. Being perfectly integrated with Word and Outlook, OneNote is probably the best solution for MS Office users.
Explaining the features of this application is a challenging endeavor. It is probably easier to say what it does not do: OneNote cannot be regarded as a substitute to Word in terms of text editor’s features. Nevertheless, researching, drafting and compiling features are great for pre-production of the fully-fledged text in MS Word.
Users can allocate notes, or parts of notes, the way they like.
OneNote is very convenient for research. Users can create a Project and paste the links, categorize the links according to subject, categorize the text and work with it before you it is ready to go to Word for full text editing. Integration with encyclopedia and thesaurus is very handy. Overall, OneNote offers a convenient way to collect information, arrange it, and come up with a structure for a written project.
There are other nifty features:
- Share notes with other users.
- Upload records in the cloud to share with your other devices.
- The possibility to save handwritten and audio clippings.
- Screen-clip feature is handy.
- Flagged notes are pinned to your task pane.
- When you work with IE, MS Word or Power Point, you can save ideas to your OneNote, and they appear as Linked Notes, giving you a clear idea of where the note came from.
- OneNote is excellent for both laptop users and tablet users providing the flexibility and ease of access and management on the go.
- It is a great tool to organize clippings, ideas and bits and pieces of information that you can later process and turn into a full-fledged research, or article.
- Easy-to-navigate interface.
- Comprehensive user guides.
- Convenient integration with Word and Outlook.
- Ease of access – you can sync your notes with the cloud and access it from multiple locations and devices.
It is difficult to point a finger at something in particular, since we really enjoyed the experience. Probably, the only thing we can mention here is the necessity to estimate the benefits of this app for each user individually, since Microsoft does not advertise this product as much as their tablets.
The following alternatives may or may not have the features found in OneNote: Evernote offers 3 version groups: WebClipper (Online, with Firefox or Chrome extension), Desktop (Windows + Mac) and mobile; Springpad allows to save notes, products and places you want to remember. Everything you save is in sync with your cloud. Tomboy is a link management application.
OneNote will come as a pleasant surprise for someone who expected something like sticky notes for the desktop. It is a powerful, easy to use notebook manager ample for anyone who likes to take notes on the go in a convenient, well-organized manner. Writers, scientists, students, sales people will appreciate the flexibility and convenience of this fast note manager. It withstands some tweaking; it integrates with your SkyDrive, MS Word and Outlook, IE; it works great with both tablet PCs and laptops. If you are still in doubt, we suggest you download the limited trial version to have a go with it.
Popular downloads in Business & Finance
- Website Builder 9.0
This web site builder gives you everything y
- PDF to Word | Solid Converter 10.1
Convert PDF to Word
- Real Estate Price Calculator 22.214.171.124
Lands area length converter price calculator
- Face Recognition System 2.0
Matlab source code for Face Recognition.
- WPS Office Free 126.96.36.19966
Perfect free for creating & editing documents
- XLS (Excel) to DBF Converter 3.16
Allows you to convert XLS files to DBF format
- Bill Maker 1.0
Bill, Invice, Inventory management
- vCard Wizard 4.25
Transfer any Contacts. vCard vcf converter
- OEE 2
OEE calculator for MS Excel
- Fingerprint Recognition System 5.1
Matlab code for fingerprint recognition