- Filename: hwmonitor_1.45.exe
- Size: 1.38 MB
- License: Freeware
- Date updated: 11/3/2021
- Total Downloads: 7053
- Last week: 2
Short file info:
PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
- Dialup 4 m (56k)
- ISDN 2 m (128k)
- DSL 22 s (512k)
- Cable 11 s (1024k)
- T1 7 s (1484k)
File Type: Win32 EXE
File Type Extension: exe
MIME Type: application/octet-stream
Machine Type: Intel 386 or later, and compatibles
Time Stamp: 1992:06:19 18:22:17-04:00
Image File Characteristics: No relocs, Executable, No line numbers, No symbols, Bytes reversed lo, 32-bit, Bytes reversed hi
PE Type: PE32
Linker Version: 2.25
Code Size: 41984
Initialized Data Size: 17920
Uninitialized Data Size: 0
Entry Point: 0xaad0
OS Version: 1.0
Image Version: 6.0
Subsystem Version: 4.0
Subsystem: Windows GUI
File Version Number: 0.0.0.0
Product Version Number: 0.0.0.0
File Flags Mask: 0x003f
File Flags: (none)
File OS: Win32
Object File Type: Executable application
File Subtype: 0
Language Code: Neutral
Character Set: Unicode
Comments: This installation was built with Inno Setup.
Company Name: CPUID, Inc.
File Description: CPUID HWMonitor Setup
Product Name: CPUID HWMonitor
Product Version: 1.45
HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring package that will be of interest to PC system builders, PC modifiers and those people whose job it is to keep a close eye on the health of PC systems. The package can help to show the current readings from different sensors linked to internal hardware. This includes current memory usage, processor temperatures, fan speed, and current voltage. The tool can be used to diagnose new components for performance and also to verify is existing components are no longer performing correctly and should be fixed or replaced before they fail completely.
HWMonitor Key Features:
- Monitor the internal hardware
- Reads sensors close to hardware components
- Learn the current memory usage, processor temperatures, fan speed, and current voltage
- Check whether a component is near the ends of its useful life
- Verify if newly purchased components are performing as expected
- Requires Windows
HWMonitor is a hardware monitor to check the performance and readings of internal PC components.... more
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 126.96.36.1996
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 12.0.0103
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.