Published by Coder Ltd. on 11 Oct 2006
Updated11 Oct 2006
Downloads376 (1 last week)
"Partial screen saver for data monitoring"Almost all SCADA/HMI workstations share a common problem: annoying burn-in monitor effect. No matter if classic
CRT or modern LCD monitors are used, due to mostly static screen graphics, sooner or later you will have those
graphics on your screens even when you power them off (often called "ghosting").
A screensaver may sound like a solution, but in most cases operators need to see what is going on without tilting
mice around all the time.
As SCADA/HMI developers, we have been looking for a smart solution for quite a long time and finally - we came
up with simple but innovative and efficient product. It is a screensaver that covers just a part of the screen at a
time, enough to prevent screen damage but allowing data and alarms monitoring for operators.
Even better, our SCADA/HMI Workstation Screen Saver is a freeware product. You may download and use it as
long as you like. The only thing we charge for is the product customization. In case you wish to have your company
logo and information displayed in screen-saving and configuration modes, you need to pay us a one-time fee for
doing it. Such modified screensaver is again a freeware tool, meaning you can install it wherever you like, including
all your sites of installation.
- Screen saver can cover from 1/2 to 1/5 of the desktop at the time
- Transition times from 1 to 5 seconds
- Blank area can move upside-down or randomly
- Blank area has optional borders
- Two user-defined lines of text displayed on the blank area
Customized version of SCADA/HMI Workstation Screen Saver incorporates the following differences from the
original downloadable file:
- A logo of your choice on the screen saver blank area and in the preview window
- Data of your choice on the right (gradient) side of the configuration form
- Hyperlinks on the configuration form to your e-mail and Web pages
- "Order this screen saver..." button removed from the configuration form
- All configurable parameters have default values of your choice
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested SCADA/HMI Workstation Screen Saver on 6 May 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: