Published by Steve Grundell on 11 Dec 2013
"Create custom and branded logo screensavers."Any Logo Screensaver Creator is a tool that lets you create custom and branded Screensavers, for both professional and personal use, using a wizard interface. The created screensavers are self-contained single .SCR files, making it easy to distribute. In addition to this, you can also create a self-extracting .EXE installer for the screensaver, which greatly simplifies the deployment of your screensaver. The screensavers are simple to configure, and allow you to have any image you want displayed on your screen, with a selection of animations.
Have the computers in your offices display your company logo moving around the screen, and be rid of the boring Microsoft Windows Logo. The screensavers are easy to deploy, even across networks. You can create promotional screensavers, or give your office workstations the professional touch, and stop the annoying rude messages on the Marquee saver.
- Creates single .SCR files - Your screensavers are self contained, requiring no additional files to be distributed.
- Quick and easy configuration - Easy to use and fully documented interface. No fuss, no confusion, and absolutely no programming skills required.
- Able to create a self-extracting installation .EXE - Install your screensaver onto other computers with ease.
- Works on Windows 2000, XP, and Vista, and Windows 7 - Will work on all of your computers, requiring no additional software.
- Can install as the logon screensaver - You can make your screensavers also install as active screensaver for the logon screen, instead of logon.scr.
- Supports Flash Animations, BMP, JPEG/JPG, PNG, GIF, and web pages (remote and local).
What's new in this version: Bug fixes, website as screensaver
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Any Logo Screensaver Creator on 28 Jun 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: