"Anti-spam and email security for mail servers"
GFI MailEssentials is a respected email security package that protects against nasty things that can arrive in your corporate email. Protect against viruses and malware that can come embedded or attached to emails. Up to five antivirus scanning engines can be used to maximize detection rates. Spam and phishing protection is also present to reduce spam by as much as 99%. IP addresses can be filtered by reputation, grey-lists of questionable addresses and Bayesian filtering are all used to reduce lost time due to time wasting emails. Works directly with email servers that can use SMTP/POP3 email protocols.
GFI MailEssentials Key Features:
- Protect against malware and viruses inside emails
- Protect against spam and phishing scam emails
- Bayesian detection to determine what is spam email and what is not
- Requires Exchange Server 2000 or later, or other SMTP/POP3 mail server
- Requires Windows 2000, 2003, XP, 2008
- Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or later
GFI MailEssentials is a good security package for corporate email.
Requirements: Win 2000, 2003, XP, 2008, msexchange 2000 & up or any SMTP/POP3 mail server, .NET 2.0
Top user review