"Zemana starts work where your antivirus stop."
Zemana AntiLogger is currently offering promotional pack of its product for $9.95 only, and we suggest you grab the opportunity because this is an excellent anti-keylogger suite. It protects your computer from financial malware which targets your credit card numbers, logins and passwords, banking information and stock trading accounts. Zemana AntiLogger protects your privacy in an intelligent and comprehensive manner.
Zemana AntiLogger includes an IntelliGuard technology, a cloud-based technology which is always up-to-date with 40 malware databases. Moreover, Zemana AntiLogger includes several modules that protect your webcam and microphone.
Adding a third layer of protection to your computer, and cooperating with a firewall and antivirus program, Zemana AntiLogger monitors your PC in real-time, terminating suspicious activity. It will notify you if a program is trying to record your keystrokes, search your hard drive, or change any vital element of your system. Most importantly, Zemana AntiLogger is compatible with a wide range of popular antivirus programs, unlike some other anti-keyloggers.
Zemana AntiLogger sports a smooth and fast installation without bundles, or toolbars. The 15-day trial is fully functional. The utility supports MS Windows XP, Vista, & and 8. Hardware requirements include minimum 50 MB Hard Disk Space, Minimum 128 MB Ram, Minimum IntelPentium 300 MHz Processor and Internet connection to activate the product and update some of the features.
Zemana AntiLogger features a neat, modern-looking GUI, which is extremely easy-to-navigate and self-descriptive. The program has three main modules: protection console, management console and services. Other than that, users have the opportunity to adjust settings and access the Help file. The settings are exhaustive and allow users to fine-tune the program to perform according to their needs. Novice users may entrust the program to work according to the default settings while advanced users will find an opportunity to tweak the program. By default, IntelliGuard is enabled, but the checkboxes to terminate harmful files known to Zemana user community and allow trusted files known to user community are unchecked.
When launched for the first time, all modules display that none of the programs and processes were scanned, but your computer is protected. This is somewhat confusing since there is no button to initiate the scan.
- Financial Malware Protection
- Cloud-driven IntelliGuard technology
- Protection from keystroke logging
- Screen capture protection
- Protection from remote access to clipboard
- Webcam and microphone protection
- System intrusion protection
- Zemana AntiLogger is compatible with the vast majority of known antivirus suites.
- It is compatible with most Windows-based OS.
- It blocks and protects from keyloggers, including the ones that were installed on purpose.
- It protects your webcam and microphone from hijacking.
- IntelliGuard is cloud-driven and constantly up-to-date, so zero-day signatures are available in real-time, provided, of course, that you have Internet connection.
- Users can adjust the performance and security settings according to their technical skills.
- The GUI is attractive and easy-to-navigate and light on your system resources, which is a significant advantage if you compare Zemana AntiLogger to other keyloggers that freeze or crash your system.
- Most importantly, Zemana AntiLogger is a powerful and comprehensive anti-keylogging protection that keeps your financial and sensitive data safe from snooping malware.
It is not compatible with Agnitum, GFI or eSafe antivirus suites.
Zemana AntiLogger is one of the top choices in paid anti-keyloggers sections. It excels in security and compatibility, as well as accessibility to all levels of users and the exhaustive palette of features. It successfully blocks financial malware and keyloggers of all types. With Zemana AntiLogger, you can efficiently protect your financial information and keep your sensitive data private.
Requirements: Minimum 50 MB Hard Disk Space, Minimum 128 MB Ram, Minimum IntelPentium 300 MHz Processor
What's new in this version: Better handling of malware using DLL injection methods Increased number of protected kernel objects on 64-bit systems Fixed minor performance issues. Fixed rarely freeze on startup
Top user review