"REMOVE MALWARE FROM COMPUTER RIGHT NOW!"
If your computer is showing symptoms like increased CPU usage, slow web browser and system speeds, modified and deleted files, freezing or crashing, and similar problems, then it might be infected with malware. You need not panic even if your computer is under threat since the solution to this problem is, Trojan Killer, which is a free anti-malware tool. Like it name suggests, it detects and eliminates various types of malwares including – adware, spyware, virus, worms, trojans, rogueware, and other similar threats. It is designed to remove malware automatically, so user intervention is not required for manually editing system files or the registry.
Installation steps are quite easy and generic; it only confirms the installer language and the program setup destination. Apart from that you will be asked to launch the program after installation is complete. However, you need to be careful while downloading its setup from some sites, as some of these sites offer different products before starting the installation. It is recommended to read each step carefully and select only the products of your need. The installation activates your 15-day trial version and after this time, the program has to be bought. It is compatible with following OS versions: Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / 7 / 8.
The look and feel of Trojan Killer is very clean, pleasant, and instinctive. All the sections are divided in an easy-to-understand manner so that a layman can use the tool with same ease as a technical expert. The main menu options are displayed in the toolbar at top, screen for each menu is below the toolbar, and a guide for each menu is shown at the right side. Toolbar displays the main functions such as Scan, Protection, Update, Tools, Settings, and Help.
- Sometimes antivirus software are only able to detect malwares but not remove them and the system modifications made by them on a computer, but Trojan Killer has the power to detect as well as remove any kind of malware
- The tool is updated on regular basis by Update module (both the virus signature database and the application are updated) every time on its startup. After the updation, the program automatically starts scanning of the computer without the need of user intervention
- You can choose different types of scanning for your computer such as – Quick Scan (quickly checks the most critical parts of the system), Full Scan (checks all hard drives and the entire system), Removable Scan (scans removable disks plugged in the computer like USBs), Custom Scan (selects particular folders for scanning)
- Detailed report of the scan are displayed under Statistics which provides information about the Memory items, Registry Items, Files, and detected Trojan Items. It even sounds an alarm when a Trojan is detected, if the setting is enabled
- On the completion of scanning, you can get rid of all the detected malware from your system by simply clicking on “Remove Selected” button
- There are some malwares that change your web browser settings that not only lead to redirect issues but your Home page, Start or Search Page preferences might be compromised. This problem can be removed by selecting ‘Reset browser settings’ tool to bring back the normal settings
- It lets you perform other useful actions like Reset HOSTS file (used to speed up access to most visited sites); Reset update policies (it checks and fixes current windows update settings); and Log files (you can check and even save the logs created for detected trojans in text format)
- The trial period for this utility is of 15 days which is short and should have been more so that users could properly analyze it.
SpyBot Search & Destroy and Comodo BOClean can be used as alternatives for removing malware from systems. SpyBot Search & Destroy is a freeware and a powerful utility that is capable of detecting and removing spyware of different types from a computer. Comodo BOClean is also a free security tool that can remove various kinds of malwares including keyloggers, Trojan horses, rootkits, hijackers, and other threats.
Trojan Killer comes with a user-friendly and decent interface, plus it offers handful of wonderful tools that are effective in removing different malwares and optimizing your computer’s performance. We recommend you to go ahead with this tool and check its performance during the 15-day trial period, after which you can buy it if it fulfills your requirements.
Requirements: Processor Intel Pentium 1 GHz, 512 MB of RAM, Resolution 1024x768 pixels, Internet connection
What's new in this version: bugs fixing release, threat database improvement
Top user review