Avira Management Console is a management facility for IT admins who wish to login and access a wealth of Avira security products remotely. Deal with administration, configuration, updates, monitoring and licensing of the products. This includes the server security, web gate, mail gate, professional security and Mac security products from Avira. Use either ADS or LDAP for secure logins. Automate installation of Avira Professional Security in all networked PCs. Computer identification and clarification based on IP address. Schedule tasks for computers that are presently powered down. Verify which computers fall outside of security guidelines so that can be resolved promptly.
Avira Management Console Key Features:
- Management console to manage multiple PCs using several Avira products
- Automatic installation of protective Avira Professional Security
- Schedule security tasks for computers presently powered down or off-network
- Test security updates below deploying them network-wide
- Centralized updating of all Avira products across the network
- Clarify computers by IP addresses
- Requires Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 (both x32 and x64)
Avira Management Console is a management app to deal with computers on a network running multiple Avira packages.
Requirements: Windows Server 2003 (x32 or x64), Windows Server 2008 (x32 or x64), 1 GB RAM, 5 GB HDD
DeveloperAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
Updated10 Jan 2020
Downloads150 (1 last week)
Top user review