"Security for your data in the business"
The Avira Antivi Server (UNIX) is the VB100% award winning antivirus for the Linux file servers. This software is the right solution for the Linux file servers.
It's features include:
- Real-time scanner
- Multifunctional performance
- Top standard in detection and the elimination of viruses, Trojans, worms, adware, spyware, dialers and other menaces.
- Uses the innovative AheAD (Advanced Heuristic Analysis and Detection) technologies for the looking out for unknown and constantly changing attackers. Real proactive security.
- More real-time monitoring of all file accesses through the integrated on-access scanner as well as the on-demand scanner for manual and time controlled scans.
- A comprehensive filter functions as well as file caching to multiply scanner speed.
- The archive detection with the selection of the archive types to be scanned and adjustable recursion depth are part of the program too.
- The planning and automation of routine tasks such as scans and updates and other duties.
- It's compatible with 32-bit more under 64-bit Linux systems including on-access scanning (UNIX).
- Fast, automated updates.
- In addition, extremely small bandwidth saving updates of virus definitions through incremental VDF update.
- Automated updates via the internet or network wide distribution.
- Efficient configuration and administration.
- A comprehensive notification and reporting functions.
- Network wide administration courtesy of the AntiVir Security Management Center (SMC)
Overall a powerhouse of security in this program and a must have weapon in one's arsenal.
Requirements: Linux/Debian GNU/Solaris/Nobell SUSE Linux/ Novell Open Enterprise Server. 192MB RAM; 100MB HDD.
What's new in this version: EU
Top user review