"Avira AntiVir Exchange"
Digging around one's email box for vital emails that are buried in an avalanche of spam and non essential emails is not good. Important emails may get lost or overlooked thus destroying opportunity or ruining careers. That's where Avira AntiVir Exchange comes in as it will weed out the bad emails and malware.
- Outstanding performance regarding protection.
- Scanning of all the incoming and outgoing as well as internally sent emails in real time. This lets no email go not scrutinized by the software 24/7.
- Recursive scanning of all attachments to any emails even if they're compressed.
- Configurable scanning of any attachments regarding the file type and/or size.
- The rapid detection of embedded formats like executables that can be hidden within a graphic format.
- Fingerprints with binary and/or name patter detection. Much like a modus operandi in Unix created gz archives.
- The complete scanning of manipulated Outlook elements in all emails and Outlook forms. Since most use Outlook, this feature is mandatory to have.
- Configurable filters for all scanning and protection functions. Hands on by the user means better fine tuning since no two systems are the same.
- Support for the SAP/CAR format and the PPMD and BZIP2 compression algorithms.
That's just a small list of the powerful features this software packs and why you should get it now.
Requirements: Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows Server 2008 R2
DeveloperAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
Updated10 Jan 2020
Downloads129 (1 last week)
Top user review