"Powerful yet Easy-to-Use Help Authoring Tool"
You can use HelpSmith to create easy to use CHM help files for your projects. Included in this program are: a spell checker, to make sure your help files are grammatically correct; a document processing module with support for Unicode characters; support for image and video files.
Here’s why you’ll love working with HelpSmith:
- You can save your documents as CHM files, Microsoft Word, PDF or HTML if you want publish your work online
- Use already defined templates to speed up the editing
- A media repository that manages all media files (video, images)
- Simple WYSIWYG editor
- Use Conditional Compilation to generate different documents from the same source
- Make use of the variables offered to dynamically insert dates, text or any other values into the final document
- Support for different media types: JPG, PNG, BMP, ICO, AVI, MPG, SWF, MOV, WMV
- Integrate any HTML code in your project
- Create multiple versions in different languages (Unicode support)
- Speed up your work, especially if you’re dealing with a large amount of data
- Integration with Visual Basic, C#, VB.NET, Delphi
- Support for command line
Download HelpSmith if you want to generate help files.
Requirements: PC with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP. 1 GHz processor, 512MB RAM. 150MB free disk space.
What's new in this version: Now you can create ePub eBooks with HelpSmith. HelpSmith now includes a built-in web server. Added the ability to split an imported Word document into topics. Added customizable Outline Levels for Printed Manual. The Image Tool now allows you to define the numbers of annotations manually.
Top user review