"Check class target versions in a Java jar."
JarLook is a Java program that will readily display a full list of all the programs that are stored inside a JAR Java archive. The program can run as a command line where Java is loaded and then this program in order to examine one JAR file at a time. The full path to each file contained inside the JAR file is shown include all sub-directories to make it easier to locate individual files to make modifications when the JAR file has been decompressed.
JarLook Key Features:
- Java program that can examine the full contents of a JAR archive file
- Displays a list of all files in a JAR file archive
- Breaks down the location with the sub-directory each file is contained in and the full name
- Runs from a command line with the help of Java execution
- Requires Java 1.7 or later
- Requires Windows
JarLook is a full path and file name list of all files contained inside a JAR file.
Requirements: Java 1.7+
OSJava, Linux, Mac OS, Unix, Windows
DeveloperCanadian Mind Products
Updated15 May 2017
Downloads1,614 (1 last week)
Top user review