"web/standalone develop by visual programming"
Limnor Studio is a software development package to visually create a web app. Has support for web services, kiosks, ActiveX controls, 2D drawings and other ways to use this software. Create a web app visually without entering a single line of code. Add elements like buttons and determine what actions result when the button is clicked. This is all shown in flow charts. Diagrams are saved as XML files and can later be used to create files for the web and C# source code. The form designer makes is easier for non-programmers to draw up the type of things there are wanting from a programmer. Use PHP, object-oriented programming and other constructs to produce a final usable product.
Limnor Studio Key Features:
- Create a web app without knowing a line of code
- Draw forms, demonstrate actions and relationships from interactions
- Software produces web code to deliver the final solution
- Ideal for non-programmers who want to sketch out what they're wanting from a programmer or to produce a version themselves
- Visual HTML Editor
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Limnor Studio is a visual web app designer which lets non-programmers draw their GUI and the software writes the code for them.
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
What's new in this version: Visual HTML Editor was added
DeveloperLongflow Enterprises Ltd
Updated5 Sep 2016
Downloads322 (1 last week)
Top user review