"Scan network PCs and clean them from viruses"
Are you in charge of keeping a local network free from viruses, Trojans and other types of malware? With EMCO Network Malware Cleaner you can scan remotely and silently all the PCs connected on the LAN, identify potential threats and remove them.
Here are the main features:
- You can scan and remove cyber threats simultaneously from multiple computers connected to your network
- The program is constantly updated to make sure new viruses are detected and deleted
- You can remove the viruses remotely without interrupting the user’s activity
- Set up a schedule for regular scans of the network to make sure all the PCs are working properly at any point in time
- Detect potential security issues
- Choose to delete the viruses or move them to quarantine
- More than 10,000 threats identified correctly
- View in-depth statistics
- Update the program manually with new virus signatures
Install Network Malware Cleaner if you want to keep your local network safe and 100% operational.
Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, 2 GB of RAM, 250 MB of free disk space.
What's new in this version: Version 6.3.10 includes a improvements and few bug fixes.
Top user review