"Command Line SIP User Agent"
sipcli is a command line sessions initiation protocol (SIP) package that can be used to dial out specific numbers for information dispersion. The package can access a SIP port, use a SIP proxy, and play wav files in response to phone contacts. G.711 A-Law and Mu-Law codecs are both supported, but no other codecs are for audio. The package can receive and read an SMS text message. The Microsoft TTS engine can also produce an audio readout based on textual information. Automated tasks can be setup to dial certain numbers at a certain time. Also use predictive dialing to call another SIP system to pass on information.
sipcli Key Features:
- Place automated calls via this software
- Call other SIP endpoints
- Send information out
- Receive and read SMS text messages
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
sipcli is a command line sessions initiation protocol package to send out phone calls.
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
What's new in this version: Improved RTP stack and media streaming functions. -c parameter for audio pre-encoding and -z parameter for force SipCLI to wait human input. SipCLI.ini editor is added to Scenario Editor.
Popular downloads in Internet
- Google Talk 184.108.40.206
Google chat messenger with voice.
- Motorola Phone Tools 5.0
Motorola Phone Tools kit.
- Download Accelerator Plus 10.0.6.0
DAP 10: For the fastest downloads.
- Firefox 120.0 / 120.0.1 RC 1 / 121.0b5 Beta 5 / 122.0a1 Ni
The award winning Web browser.
- Opera Mini for Java 8.0.35626
A fast and tiny Web browser.
- YMulti Messenger 220.127.116.11
Multiple Yahoo Messenger instances - same pc.
- Skype 18.104.22.168 / 22.214.171.124 Preview / 126.96.36.199 Cl
Talk with your friends for free.
- InternetDownload Manager 6.42.2
Accelerate, resume and schedule web downloads
- Google Chrome 119.0.6045.200 / 120.0.6099.56 Beta / 121.0.6129.0
Minimal design with sophisticated technology.
- UC Browser for Java 188.8.131.529
A Web and WAP browser.