- Filename: digikam-6.3.0.tar.xz
- Size: 320.09 MB
- License: Freeware
- Date updated: 11/4/2019
- Total Downloads: 929
- Last week: 1
- Dialup 781 m (56k)
- ISDN 342 m (128k)
- DSL 86 m (512k)
- Cable 43 m (1024k)
- T1 30 m (1484k)
digiKam is a photo collection package where photos can be loaded in and theme related albums can be related. The timeline feature is perhaps one of the best. It can help track down photos based on when they were taken. The map function is helped by GPS coordinates that are often added to meta data information within photographs. See collected aggregate statistics about the photographs in the current collection. Complex application that takes a good while to learn all the features about it; many users will only just touch the surface with digiKam. The package runs on KDE in various Linux distributions, but there is also a Windows version too.
digiKam Key Features:
- Photo collection software
- Timeline can help locate photos based on when they were taken
- Map function can match photos to where they were snapped
- KDE Linux application
- Windows version available as well
digiKam is a photo collection manager for Linux.... more
Popular downloads in Photo & Graphic
- Bandicam Screen Recorder 188.8.131.522
Best Game, Video, Screen Recording Software
- PhotoScape 3.7
A fun and easy photo editing software.
- Magic Photo Editor 7.5
Easilly blend photo onto another picture.
- Shipping Container House Plans 1.1
Shipping Container House Plans Software
- SketchUp Make 16.1.1450 32-bit / 17.2.2555 64-bit
An easy-to-learn 3D modeling program.
- VEGAS Pro 18.0 Build 482
Provide the ultimate all-in-one environment
- jAlbum 23.2
Highly customizable photo albums on any site.
- Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 184.108.40.206
All you need to create fantastic photos!
- DVD to MPEG VCD Converter 3.4.40
dvd to mpeg vcd svcd converter
- Just Color Picker 5.5
Free colour picker and colour-editing tool.