- Developer Link 1 (TerminalsSetup_4.0.1.msi)
- Download3k US (TerminalsSetup_4.0.1.msi)
- Download3k EU (TerminalsSetup_4.0.1.msi)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"Multi tab terminal services/remote client"
Terminals is a multi-tabbed interface that supports multiple communication protocols for using remote communications on the Windows computer.
The software supports a number of different communication methods for remote access including Microsoft's Remote Desktop (otherwise known as Terminal services), Virtual Machine Remote Control (VMRC), Remote Access Service (RAS), Secure Shell (SSH), Telnet, Independent Computing Architecture (ICA Citrix), and Virtual Network Computing (VNC).
There is a convenient full-screen mode to drop away all other visual distractions. Screen sizes can also vary depending on requirements and the color depth for visuals can be altered to match the capabilities of the graphics card.
Connections can be tagged and grouped together to make related connections faster to access in sequence.
Screen capture is built in and the feature captures the entire application window.
MuRD and RDP files can be imported directly into the Terminals application.
There is a Favorites function to save items that are frequently used. Shortcuts that link out to external tools also makes it easier to pull up related applications and saves time.
Passwords are stored in a secure container to ensure they cannot be accessed by a third party.
The installation completed without any issues.
There was no adware, toolbars, malware or spyware included with the setup.
Terminals requires Windows
The interface is pretty basic as one would expect from this type of remote connection application.
There is a menu system with top-level menu options for File, View, Favorites, Terminal, Groups, Tools, and Help. To the immediate right of the menu are some toolbar buttons that provide access to various functions including a DOS box.
In the footer is information about current connections, and quick options like the ability to go full screen.
The New Connections dialog window has a tabbed interface with options for General, RDP, VMRC, Telnet, RAS, Execute, Tags, VNC, and ICA Citrix. This clearly lets the user create connections using many different remote methods included with this software.
- Remotely connect to one or more locations at the same time
- Tabbed interface to quickly switch between open remote connections
- Supports Microsoft's Remote Desktop (otherwise known as Terminal services), Virtual Machine Remote Control (VMRC), Remote Access Service (RAS), Secure Shell (SSH), Telnet, Independent Computing Architecture (ICA Citrix), and Virtual Network Computing (VNC)
- Import MuRD and RDP files
- Favorite and Favorites management
- Tag connections and group them together
- Shortcuts to favorite external apps
- Full screen mode
- Secure password storage
- Screen capture of whole terminals window
- Quite technical for novice users
TeamViewer is a well-established remote connection software package that includes support across multiple platforms including mobile.
Terminals is an excellent multi-tabbed, multi-protocol remote connection software package that offers a great deal of flexibility.
Popular downloads in Network tools
- SoftPerfect Network Scanner 8.1.7
Fast multipurpose IP, SNMP, NetBIOS scanner.
- Netman 6.41
Netman - PC Remote Access & Control Software
- TeamViewer 11.0.64630
Remote control and online meetings
- Ammyy Admin 3.0
Ammyy Admin - Free Remote Desktop Sharing
- Free IP Scanner 3.3
A very fast IP scanner and port scanner.
- Tiny DHCP Server 1.3.5576
Tiny Dhcp Service for Windows.
- Angry IP Scanner 3.9.1
A very fast and small IP scanner.
- uTorrent 3.6.0 Build 46896
Efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client.
- Internet TV & Radio Player 5.5.2
Watch TV and listen radio stations on your PC
- StrongDC++ 2.42
Client for sharing in Direct Connect network.