Cyotek WebCopy 1.9.1 Build 872
- Developer Link 1 (setup-cyowcopy-188.8.131.522-x86.exe)
- Developer Link 2 (setup-cyowcopy-184.108.40.2062-x64.exe)
- Download3k US (setup-cyowcopy-220.127.116.112-x86.exe)
- Download3k EU (setup-cyowcopy-18.104.22.1682-x86.exe)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"Offline website viewer"
Cyotek WebCopy is a tool to take a virtual copy of a live web site so that it can be viewed when offline.
These kind of tools first came about when users were connecting to the internet using dial-up which charged for each bit of usage. Now in the age of mobile connections, users are often using up the bandwidth allowance on their mobile plan which can make web access more expensive.
WebCopy is able to take a copy of a live web site. This includes all the folders and files within those folders so that the site can be accessed fully when offline or away from an internet connection.
Files such as HTML, XHTML, style sheets, images and other pieces of a web site necessary to display it correctly can all be carefully downloaded and viewed.
For larger web sites, the software allows for detailed configuration to only download certain parts of the site rather than only offer the option to download a complete site which could run into thousands or even million of pages.
The software required 11.1 MB of available space to complete the setup package. The installation completed without any difficulties.
There was no adware, toolbars, malware or spyware included with the setup program.
Cyotek WebCopy requires Windows Vista, 7 or 8 (32bit or 64bit).
The interface is attractively put together with subtle use of color and attractive icons.
There is a menu system across the top with top-level menu options for File, Edit, Project, Reports, View, Tools, and Help. Below the menu is a long toolbar with some pretty and colorful icon buttons for different options.
The web site address can be entered below the toolbar. The folder to save the downloaded web site can be set just under the web site address field.
When the web site has been accessed, details are shown in the panes. There is also a tabbed window at the bottom to access Results, Errors, Sitemap, Skipped, Files, and Differences.
- Download part or all of static web sites
- Grabs HTML, XHTML, CSS, and images
- Specify what parts of a site to download
- View the page and folder breakdown for a web site
- Will not correctly handle dynamic web site layouts
Cyotek WebCopy is a useful tool to save web site files for offline access.
Popular downloads in Internet
- Google Talk 22.214.171.124
Google chat messenger with voice.
- Motorola Phone Tools 5.0
Motorola Phone Tools kit.
- Download Accelerator Plus 10.0.6.0
DAP 10: For the fastest downloads.
- Firefox 118.0 / 119.0b1 Beta 1 / 120.0a1 Nightly
The award winning Web browser.
- Opera Mini for Java 8.0.35626
A fast and tiny Web browser.
- YMulti Messenger 126.96.36.199
Multiple Yahoo Messenger instances - same pc.
- Skype 188.8.131.52 / 184.108.40.206 Preview / 220.127.116.11 Cl
Talk with your friends for free.
- InternetDownload Manager 6.41.20
Accelerate, resume and schedule web downloads
- Google Chrome 117.0.5938.92 / 118.0.5993.18 Beta
Minimal design with sophisticated technology.
- UC Browser for Java 18.104.22.1689
A Web and WAP browser.