CodonCode Aligner Sequence Assembler 3.7.1
- Buy $720
- Developer Link 1 (non https Aligner_Installer.exe)
- Developer Link 2 (non https Aligner_Installer.dmg)
- Download3k US (Aligner_Installer.exe)
- Download3k EU (Aligner_Installer.exe)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
"User-friendly sequence assembly and alignment"CodonCode Aligner is user-friendly software for DNA sequence assembly, alignment, contig editing, and mutation detection. In addition to features common in sequence assembly programs like end clipping, alignments to reference sequences, cDNA to genomic DNA alignment, and exporting, CodonCode Aligner offers many unique features not found in other software.
Advanced CodonCode Aligner features include:
- Assemble by name: build hundreds of contigs in seconds, based on sample names
- Accurate consensus sequences based on sequence qualities eliminate the need to edit trivial discrepancies
- Contigs of contigs: align contigs to each other with ClustalW, and go back to the underlying traces with a simple double-click
- Automate with one-step processing and scripts
- Sensitive mutation analysis with unique tools for analyzing heterozygous insertions and deletions
- Use leading tools like Clustal, MUSCLE, Phred & Phrap within CodonCode Aligner
- Get a better look at your ABI sequences with CodonCode Aligner's trace sharpening
- Look at differences with the difference table and zooming in contigs
- Build Neighbor-Joining trees to sort your samples by differences
CodonCode Aligner is easy to learn and use, yet powerful and highly customizable. It includes extensive, context-sensitive help with "how to" instructions and explanations about the algorithms used. CodonCode Aligner is widely used in phylogenetics, evolution research, biogeography, mutation detection, and other biomedical research areas.
The download is a trial version that is fully functional for 30 days. It can be converted into a full version by purchasing a license. Licenses for CodonCode Aligner are substantially less expensive than licenses for comparable software packages. "Floating" licenses are available at no additional cost, and can be shared between Windows and Mac OS X.
Requirements: Windows 2000 or newer, Mac OS X 10.4 or newer
What's new in this version: New: Neighbor-Joining trees Zooming in alignments & assemblies Automatic reference sequence shortening after alignments Mask low coverage regions New and flexible consensus methods Set base numbers Automatic name scheme definitions for "Assemble & Align by Name" Customize toolbars directly through popup menus Rebuild the consensus See http://www.codoncode.com/aligner/new.htm
Popular downloads in Home & Education
- Google Earth 188.8.131.5245
It's a globe that sits inside your PC.
- JPEG Recovery Professional 6.2
Repair corrupted JPEG picture/photo
- Alkitab Bible Study 6.0
Alkitab is a free desktop bible study tools.
- Cleantouch Urdu Dictionary 7.0 7.0
English to Urdu & Urdu to English Dictionary
- Microsoft Bing Maps 3D (Virtual Earth 3D) 4.0.1003.8008
Closer to knowing "what it is like out there"
- WordWeb 8.1
Free English thesaurus and dictionary
- Lal Kitab Explorer 1
Astrology software based on Lal Kitaab system
- Learn To Speak Japanese 3.2
Improving Japanese and building vocabulary.
- Mobipocket Reader Desktop 6.2
Organize, read and sync your eBooks & eNews.
- Earthquake 3D 2.9
Real-time 3D display of global earthquakes.