AirDroid Personal 18.104.22.168
- Developer Link 1 (AirDroid_Desktop_Client_download.exe)
- Download3k US (AirDroid_Desktop_Client_download.exe)
- Download3k EU (AirDroid_Desktop_Client_download.exe)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"Access & Manage your phone from any computer"
The AirDroid Windows application is the Windows software for a system to connect wirelessly over the internet with an Android device. The Android device needs to have the AirDroid Android app installed. Once this has been done, the Android device can receive connections over the internet from any device using a web address or IP address to initiate a connection. Alternatively, a Windows app (this one) or a Mac app are also available to make it easier for desktop users to connect to their Android phone with ease.
Connecting to the Android device without needing to pick it up first has several uses. The Droid owner can continue to get their work done on the desktop or laptop computer and be able wirelessly connect to their device, read the SMS text just received, and even view and dismiss phone notifications, all from the computer desktop.
Just how far the user can interact with their Android device visually within the AirDroid Windows app will mostly depend on the speed of their internet connection end-to-end, plus it is somewhat connected to the specification of the Android device and also the Windows PC too. With a non-rooted device, the user can access the AirDroid Windows app menus to access greater Android functionality, whereas with rooted Android devices the user can also interact visually with the Android OS GUI inside the AirDroid Windows app.
The AirDroid Windows application installed very quickly without issue. The software requires Windows XP, Vista, 7 or later version. There was no surprise software installed with the application that could screw up your computer.
An AirDroid account is required to logon to the app. There is a dim, grey-colored “Sign up” link below the bright-green “Sign in” button.
The full Android operating system interface can be displayed within the AirDroid app for Windows when the Android device has already been rooted. Therefore, the user can use the phone or tablet in the usual manner to move around, load Android apps, look up information, and use the device.
The Android device doesn't even need to be in the same city or country as the user, so anyone who left it at home and went on a trip is saved with AirDroid.
There are also extensive menus which allow the user to activate tasks on their Android device without having to hunt around the Android device screen to do so. These will need to be used in place of the full Android OS GUI for devices that have not been rooted.
- Windows AirDroid app to make wireless connections to an Android device simpler
- Useful menus offering specific functionality for the Android device
- Access phone notifications
- Read SMS texts, reply, archive or delete
- Secure connection using encryption and password protection
- View the Android screen on the desktop and interact with it when Android device has been rooted
- Transfer files between Android and desktop computer (bi-directionally)
- A USB cable is no longer always required
- The need to have a rooted device to access the Android OS GUI directly is a little disappointing.
AirDroid for Windows is an effective way to wirelessly connect between Windows and an Android device to access SMS messages, phone notifications and use the Android OS GUI directly if the Android device is rooted.
Requirements: Windows 7 or later
What's new in this version: 1. Fixed the issue of inaccurate clicks during remote control under some circumstances.2. Other bugs fixes and improvements.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 22.214.171.1245
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 13.7.0816
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.