Published by IChano corporation on 4 May 2018
Updated4 May 2018
Downloads311 (1 last week)
"A remote Video Monitoring software"AtHome Video Streamer is a smart video surveillance app that turns your personal computer, Smart TV/Set-top Box, smart phone, and tablet into a professional home monitoring system in seconds. Using together with the Athome Camera app, you can easily access your camera from your phone in real time from anywhere.
******* Main Features ********
1. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi from anywhere at anytime;
2. Motion detection: get emails or push notifications instantly when motion is triggered;
3. Scheduled recording: you can specify two time intervals each day to automatically start/stop video recording;
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the streaming servers are encrypted;
6. Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
7. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
8. Multiple platforms:support Windows PCã€Macã€iPhoneã€iPadã€iPod, Android phone and Android tablet.
******* Three Steps to setup ********
Step 1: Download the AtHome Video Streamer App from Apple App Store or Google Play and install it onto your device. A unique Connection ID (also refferred to as CID) will be assigned to the device after the AtHome Video Streamer is launched at the first time;
Step 2: Download and install the AtHome Camera app onto another device which you want to use as a viewer, open the app, sign up and login;
Step 3: Select ""Add by CID"" or ""By QR Code"" to add a camera, you are all set to enjoy the live streaming!
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested AtHome Video Streamer on 7 May 2018 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: