"Electronic librarian for your bookshelves"
If you're a reader, specifically one with a lot of books that aren't organized, you'll find All My Books to be extremely useful. This is a program that can be used to digitally organize all of your books (hence the name). A lot of programs similar to this offer the same concept, but require you to do most of the work. All My Books only requires that you input either the ISBN number on the book or the title of book, after that the program will retrieve the information online and display it properly.
All My Books Key Features:
- Fast, easy, and efficient digital organization of books
- Add a book in just a few seconds, literally
- Option to export your book database into CSV or Excel format
- Option to import CSV or Excel files
- Allows you to create notes on specific books, such as a reminder that you've loaned the book to a friend
- In-depth search feature to track down any book in your library
- Compatible with all Windows Operating Systems
- Free to try!
Stop trying to organize your book collection with a standard spreadsheet - switch to All My Books for a visual virtual library.
Requirements: standard PC
What's new in this version: - switched to the new Amazon API (still limited, now without a synopsis, trying to get it from Goodreads automatically) - added webp image format for covers (labirint.ru switching to webp format) - added a new "Ozon" book card template for high-resolution cover images and monitors.
Top user review