ECLS Command-line scanner, version 6.0.316.0, (C) 1992-2013 ESET, spol. s r.o.
Module loader, version 1042 (20130123), build 1050
Module perseus, version 1396 (20130606), build 1525
Module scanner, version 8469 (20130620), build 14114
Module archiver, version 1169 (20130521), build 1137
Module advheur, version 1139 (20130208), build 1104
Module cleaner, version 1073 (20130617), build 1085
Command line: --base-dir=d:\av\eset /log-rewrite /log-all /files /no-boots /no-heur /no-adv-heur /mail /sfx /rtp /adware /unsafe /unwanted /pattern /action=none /no-quarantine /log-file=d:\scanner\output.tmp mp3-quality-modifier.zip
Scan started at: 06/20/13 13:38:34
name="mp3-quality-modifier.zip", threat="is OK", action="", info=""
name="mp3-quality-modifier.zip - ZIP - MP3QualityModifier.exe", threat="is OK", action="", info=""
name="mp3-quality-modifier.zip - ZIP - readme.txt", threat="is OK", action="", info=""
name="mp3-quality-modifier.zip - ZIP - donate.txt", threat="is OK", action="", info=""
Scan completed at: 06/20/13 13:38:34
Scan time: 0 sec (0:00:00)
Total: files - 1, objects 3
Infected: files - 0, objects 0
Cleaned: files - 0, objects 0
General Security Recommendations
1. Install an antivirus
In order to keep your computer free of malware, we recommend that you always have an antivirus program installed, especially when downloading and installing new programs from the web. At least once a day, run its database update program. This will allow your antivirus to stay up to date with the latest badware threats and better protect your computer data.
If you don't have a powerful antivirus solution already protecting your computer, you should install one from our recommendations: Avast Free, AVG Free, Avira Free, Bitdefender, Kaspersky (50% Discount), NOD32.
2. Choose a safe web browser
An important aspect to keep in mind is what web browser you use. Most browser exploits and viruses target Internet Explorer so it's best you consider an alternative. The safest web browsers available Today are considered to be Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Besides being free, they are both fast, have pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, with privacy and security features. Give them a try: Download Mozilla Firefox or Download Google Chrome.
3. Learn more about securing your PC
These articles should help you further:
- - Our Chart of Top Dumb Ways to Mess Up Your PC
- - PC improvement tips for National Clean Out Your Computer Day (or any other day)
- - The Crucial Actions to take when using a new Windows PC for the first time
- - Introduction to Sandboxed Browsing
- - Will Clearing Your Browser's Cache Actually Improve Your Browsing Experience?
- - Browser Hijacking Signs and How To Clean-up
- - Comprehensive Guide to Secure Passwords
- - Two-Factor Authentication Explained - Protecting Your Accounts With More Than Just a Password
Get the HTML Code for this report
- Example:MP3 Quality Modifier Antivirus report done by Download3k.com.
- Forum code: